The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education (www.cfee.org) together with IG Wealth Management, has organized a series of virtual workshops designed to help seniors develop a better understanding of financial issues relevant and important to them.
Our goal for the workshops is to help participants:
• learn how to set and reach financial goals
• adapt, plan for and manage retirement from a financial perspective
• recognize various expenses and plan a practical budget
• learn how to continue saving in retirement
• plan and start a second career
• cope with the loss of a partner or spouse
• make estate arrangements
The workshop will also address the financial challenges of living in a COVID-19 pandemic.
This workshop will be presented by Kevin Maynard, Vice-President of the Canadian Foundation for Economic Education, and hosted on the Zoom videoconferencing platform.